This course covers some of the new features of Moodle version 2.7. Here we will cover:
- The new text editor
- New course features like enhanced conditional activities
- The new theme structure
- Things that must be done BEFORE your upgrade.
This Moodle course is part of your 2015 Moodle Summer training. We will cover topics related to best practices in online instruction and how to accomplish them using Moodle and other web-based tools.
- By the end of the training, I can identify and create a course structure elements that enable my students to easily find course information, expectations, and guidelines for communication.
- By the end of the training, I can identify elements to mastery learning and apply them within the Moodle online course structure using the correct tools.
- By the end of the training, I will be able to use outside Internet tools for learning integrated within the Moodle environment.
- By the end of the training, I will be able to create and properly use media elements within the Moodle environment.